* macb_main.c ethernet driver
@ 2023-08-04 21:15 John Connor
From: John Connor @ 2023-08-04 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Are there any plans to upgrade barebox to support more modern features of the Linux network stack.  i.e. NAPI support, phylink support etc.  Newer versions of the macb driver use these features and will not work in barebox.

Are there any patches that exist that add support for this?

Thanks
John

* Re: macb_main.c ethernet driver
@ 2023-08-05  7:23 ` Oleksij Rempel
From: Oleksij Rempel @ 2023-08-05  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Connor, barebox

Hi John,

Am 04.08.23 um 23:15 schrieb John Connor:
> Are there any plans to upgrade barebox to support more modern features of the Linux network stack.  i.e. NAPI support, phylink support etc.  Newer versions of the macb driver use these features and will not work in barebox.
>
> Are there any patches that exist that add support for this?

So far there was no plans to do so and I haven't seen any patches floating around. But, i assume,
some limited implementation may get handy. Patches are welcome.
--
Regards,
Oleksij