Dear friend We saw your purchased message on internet, knowing that you are interested in Music EL lamp. We are Chinese manufacturer of sound activated equalizer,music EL rhythm lamp for car and Disco hall. Our good quality and competitive price will help your business. Hope to be a partner of your company! Call me or Email me. E-catalogue will be provided if needed. Sincerely, Bruce Mob 86 13822253014 Tel 86 020 6669 0965 skype----palayuyu Address£º Guangzhou sea bead area three U.S.C. dean to circumference Guangzhou Brada Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd