On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 07:37:32PM +0100, Sascha Hauer wrote: > On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 03:53:53PM +0100, Wolfram Sang wrote: > > It could happen (1 out of 100 times) that NAND did not start up > > correctly after warm rebooting, so barebox could not find its > > environment or DMA timed out due to a stalled BCH. When resetting BCH > > together with GPMI, the issue could not be observed anymore. We probably > > need the consistent state already before sending commands to NAND. > > The subject suggests that the BCH engine is resetted earlier, but > instead of moving the reset this patch adds another reset. Is this > intended? Yes, I wanted to keep resetting BCH before applying a new layout. Maybe the subject should have been named "earlier, too,". I can drop the other check and rerun my tests if this seems overcautios to you. Thanks, Wolfram -- Pengutronix e.K. | Wolfram Sang | Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |