* Linux headers
@ 2016-01-26 15:17 Yegor Yefremov
From: Yegor Yefremov @ 2016-01-26 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

AFAIK include/linux/barebox-wrapper.h was introduced to simplify Linux
driver porting. During my current effort to port SquashFS driver I had
to repeatedly remove such includes like:

#include <linux/vfs.h>
#include <linux/slab.h>
#include <linux/vmalloc.h>
#include <linux/sched.h>
#include <linux/spinlock.h>
#include <linux/wait.h>

and so on.

Would it be better to provide such headers even if they would almost
always include dummy code? Though it would pollute the include folder
somehow, but it will be easier to port/sync Linux drivers and it will
help to preserve the structure of this drivers.

What do you think about this?

Yegor