On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 09:35:09PM +0200, Sascha Hauer wrote: > An automount command that returns successfully but doesn't mount > anything makes barebox hang as can be reproduced with: > > automount -d /mnt/foo true > ls /mnt/foo > > Check if the current dentry is a mountpoint after running the automount > command, otherwise return with an error from automount_mount(). While I think the intention of this patch is fine, I have little doubts if that breaks some workflows, e.g. something like: automount -d /mnt/tralala 'for p in 0 1 2; do mkdir ${automount_path}/${p} && mount /dev/disk0.${p} ${automount_path}/${p} || break; done' I admit it's a bit constructed, but maybe that's only because I'm not creative enough? Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |