Hello Vanhauwaert, please don't reply to an existing thread if you start a new topic! On 09/13/2011 01:50 PM, Vanhauwaert Wouter wrote: > Yes, I already thought that this nandwrite command can be used for > writing. But problem is I get the image via tftp and my RAM is to > little to store it temporary. So I have to write it directly to > flash. Can I combine this nandwrite and tftp in any way? I'm using > busybox You need a tftp client that supports writing to stdout and a nandwrite that supports reading from stdin. Than it's the usual tftp $server $file | nandwrite /dev/mtdfoo - You probably need to pad the input file with '-p' cheers, Marc -- Pengutronix e.K. | Marc Kleine-Budde | Industrial Linux Solutions | Phone: +49-231-2826-924 | Vertretung West/Dortmund | Fax: +49-5121-206917-5555 | Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686 | http://www.pengutronix.de |