Hi, I am currently trying to port Barebox to a new ARM-based machine and I am facing some questions concerning low level initialization (before relocation to RAM). Reading the header files, I came across 3 functions that may be of interest during startup but I can't find an example of them being called, they are : - board_init - dram_init - board_init_lowlevel AFAIK, every other board in the barebox tree defines functions that resemble those but never implements them directly. Can someone confirm that this is the case ? Should I do the same or is it a new implementation that future boards may use ? Thanks in advance, -- *Mathieu ANQUETIN* /Software Engineer / Logo CAHORS Mail CRDE ZI des Grands Camps 46090 MERCUES Tél. : +33 (0)5 65 30 38 27 *www.groupe-cahors.com* *GROUPE CAHORS soutient le pacte mondial.*