Hi, Am 12.02.19 um 15:22 schrieb Yazdani, Reyhaneh: > Hello everyone, > > I am using imx8m-evk board. To boot a cortex-m4 in the system, in u-boot, there > is a bootaux command, which runs the m4-image and boot cortex-m4. > > Is there any command available in Barebox to boot m4? Totally, what is available > in Barebox regarding cortex-m4? > > Thanks in advance, There are no special commands to do so. I was thinking about porting remoteproc from linux to barebox. So we can reuse existing images and be able to patch devicetree just before linux start. Right now I have no time for this, so patches are welcome. -- Regards, Oleksij