Hi, Am 11.11.2017 um 08:51 schrieb jianhuizhao329@gmail.com: > I hope barebox can support mt7620. why? Patches are welcome! :) It potentially would be supported, but I don't feel motivated to do it. I have no docs, no hw, and this SoC is not used by Freifunk. If you have some sort of motivation, I would suggest to start your own investigation and provide patches for barebox. It is exact the way I learned Barebox, MIPS and WiFi. OSS community need more people who can do so and not more SoCs on shoulders of one developer. -- Regards, Oleksij