Hi Am 06.08.2018 um 10:15 schrieb Mihaita Ivascu: > Hello, >     Yes, thanks. Setting otg mode manually in barebox helped. >      I have on device side: > /barebox@Phytec phyCORE-i.MX6 Ultra Lite SOM:/ usbgadget -A /fit(fit)c > udc0: registering UDC driver [g_multi] > multi_bind: creating Fastboot function > g_multi usbgadget: Multifunction Composite Gadget > g_multi usbgadget: userspace failed to provide iSerialNumber > g_multi usbgadget: g_multi ready/ Beside, you would be able to avoid this step by reading this part of documentation: https://www.barebox.org/doc/latest/user/usb.html#usb-gadget-autostart-options >     And on windows side I could see the phytec board in Device manager > but is not detected properly and is not detected by the fastboot app. > Please see attachment. >     Do I need to configure anything else on Windows side so fastboot > would detect correctly my board? Probably you shout find out what kind of error is reported by windows system manager. Probably windows just detach/disabled this device. I'm not windows expert and can't answer any windows related question. ... -- Regards, Oleksij