* Programatically write in a file in the environnent with a hush command
@ 2015-05-26 15:41 Jean-Christophe BEGUE
From: Jean-Christophe BEGUE @ 2015-05-26 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hello,

I'm trying to pass a value from Barebox to the operating system, using
the usreland command bareboxenv -l.

My problem is : How should I write that status from my hush barebox script?

echo $mystatus > /env/data/my_status_file

The above command doesn't work as '>' is not implemented.

I've the feeling that I'm missing something?

Jean-Christophe BEGUE