Hi, > > It is a direct replacement for at91bootstrap and loads barebox as the > > next step bootloader. > The above is entirely correct - as the barebox variant supports booting from > SD card only, where at91bootstrap support additional boot sources. So, I quickly built the bootstrap for A9263 and it was ~71KB in size. This is OK for the A9263 with 96KB of SRAM, but the A9G20 only has 2x16KB. So, I think I'll need to update at91bootstrap to unbrick my device. at91bootstrap is ~4-5KB from what I observed. But thanks for the inspirtation! Happy hacking, Wolfram