Hi Sascha, > Anyway, what's really missing is DT support. I scribbled a patch to get > you started in case you are motivated. Basically it's: Compile in the > device tree, throw away all the device registration from the board code, > see where it gets you and fix the fallout ;) So, I tried this patch and if the fallout was just some errnos or devices missing, I would have fixed it. Sadly, the actual fallout is that the board doesn't boot without any printing. This needs more debugging than what I am willing to invest currently. But I can bring the device to Prague if someone from PTX wants to try. All the best, Wolfram