From: Frank Wunderlich <frank-w@public-files.de>
To: Sascha Hauer <sha@pengutronix.de>
Cc: barebox@lists.infradead.org
Subject: Aw: Re: barebox - rk3568
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 12:20:51 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

thanks, got it compiled and booting...currently looking around how to do things ;)
have successful booted linux+dtb+initrd manually and pinged my router as network test.

now i looks how to include scripts that i don't need to write all again and again...

documentation says that a direktory will be used in boards directory, but this seems not working

so i used the config-approach

DEFAULT_ENVIRONMENT_PATH=arch/arm/boards/rockchip-rk3568-evb/defaultenv

i'm not sure how the saveenv works (where the environment is stored...i have no /dev/env0). in uboot i can define a device (mmc), partition (1:1), filename (uboot.env) for storing environment onto a fat-partition. i guess you have something similar too

regards Frank