* /env/init script order
@ 2021-01-20 14:14 barebox+mailing
From: barebox+mailing @ 2021-01-20 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hey folks,

according to the doc[0] the scripts in /env/init will be "executed in alphabetical order". But certainly, this isn't the case (for me).

If I look into the source[1], I see a `readdir` call, which certainly guarantees no order at all. But I want a certain order, at least I want my script to be executed after the automount script.

1. Why is there a discrepancy? Was there a time where the scripts were executed in order?
2. How can I achieve, that "my script" get's executed after a certain (the autmount) script?

Greetings,
Marcel

[0]: https://barebox.org/doc/latest/user/defaultenv-2.html#env-init
[1]: https://git.pengutronix.de/cgit/barebox/tree/common/startup.c#n333