From: Frank Wunderlich <frank-w@public-files.de>
To: Ahmad Fatoum <a.fatoum@pengutronix.de>
Cc: barebox@lists.infradead.org
Subject: Aw: Re: Board code with 2 dts
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 08:47:12 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi

thanks for your fast and detailed answer.
afaik vendor have not changed the saradc-detection (because v00 was not public), so v00 has same value as v1.0 and i cannot detect difference there. Maybe there is another way to detect (maybe based on gmac or any hardware-change), but for now i used last option you've mentioned (second entry function).

Have it implemented like kontron-samx6i (both dts currently same), it compiles, can you take a quick look if i did it right?

https://github.com/frank-w/barebox-r2pro/commit/deaf7a8eed7575e35c17807aa0a432363122b033

this is not intended to be upstreamed, but for me to fix upstream with v1 config (when i get the board) and still using v00 board.

regards Frank